Digest or individual alerts – more choices
How do you prefer to hear about negative or neutral feedback? (Apart from as infrequently as possible!)
Some of you may be organized for rapid response and want to hear about each case as it appears. Or you may have set aside a specific time for feedback management and like the predictability of receiving a daily digest.
Either way works, and FeedbackFive enables daily digests and individual alerts to sellers at our Pro-and-above plans. For many years, we have delivered these alerts via email.
We now also provide negative and neutral feedback alerts via text/SMS. You can set these alerts for continuous 24-hour notification, or designate daily start and stop times. This service is free, but currently available only to US phone numbers.
To enable text notifications…
Follow these steps:
- Sign in to your FeedbackFive account.
- Go to the Options page, using the link at the top of the Dashboard.
- On the tab labeled “Alerts,” enter your mobile phone number and click “Verify Number.” A verification code will be sent to your mobile phone.
- Enter the verification code in the popup window and click OK.
- Back on the Options page, select “Enable Neutral/Negative Text Alerts.”
- Select the start and stop times to receive text alerts. For 24-hour notifications, set the start time and stop time to the same time. The default times are 8:00 am EST to 8:00 pm EST.
- Click “Save Options” at the bottom of the page.
- You will begin receiving text notifications when negative or neutral feedback is imported to FeedbackFive!