Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have questions about using FeedbackFive? We’re always happy to answer! You might find that your concern is addressed below, or you are always welcome to contact our top-rated customer success team.
Why is Amazon feedback important?
How can FeedbackFive improve my Amazon seller feedback?
Are there benefits to FeedbackFive other than your feedback score?
- Custom campaign creation
- Feedback removal request automation
- Negative feedback and review alerts to enable quick response
- Advanced timing and delivery options
Does Amazon permit this type of customer communication?
Can I solicit feedback for orders fulfilled by Amazon (FBA)?
Is there a setup fee? Can I change my plan?
Does FeedbackFive solicit product reviews (in addition to feedback)?
Yes, FeedbackFive makes it easy to request product reviews with customizable email templates.
What is the difference between seller feedback and customer (product) reviews?
Seller feedback measures a customer’s satisfaction with the service you provided. Factors impacting feedback can include packaging, speed of shipping and communication (among others). For tips on achieving a positive feedback score, click here. Customer reviews (also known as product reviews) indicate a customer’s satisfaction with the product. We cover seller feedback vs. product reviews more in-depth here.
What are “Email Campaigns”?
Can I set up product-specific email campaigns?
How do I create an effective feedback email?
- Use a descriptive from name in your email, and make sure your customers can reply to ask questions if needed.
- Use a catchy, personalized subject line.
- Customize your email. For example, you can include a reference to the Amazon order number and the title of the item or items purchased
- Consider including a link to your Amazon storefront, where customers can get access to your customer service and email policies.
- Create a design and style that matches your brand. This could range from a simple text email with your name signed at the bottom to a professionally designed HTML template that includes your logo and custom images.
Over time, we encourage you to experiment with different approaches to your customer communications so that you will find the approach that’s best for your particular business.
Can you custom design my email?
What types of information can I include in the email?
- Buyer name
- Ship to name and address
- Order date
- Amazon order ID
- Names of items sold
- Customized feedback link
Amazon rules do not permit sellers to include links or references to non-Amazon websites in their email communications, nor are you permitted to include an email address in the body of your message.